We are open Wednesday - Friday
from 5pm to 8pm
Saturday 5pm to 8pm
We are next to Santa Barbara Cider Company
(Patio seating available)
325 Rutherford St. in Goleta
Near Goleta Paint at
the end of the driveway
Everything in our menu
is Gluten Free & Peanuts Free
Open May 24 & 25 at SB Cider
Will be at the Santa Barbara Mission for
I Madonnari Street Painting event
(May 27-29) 10am-7pm
Join our team at Elubia’s Kitchen!
Business is locally owned by Ruben Orozco (UCSB Alumni) and Elubia Orozco.
Elubia’s Kitchen started out in Santa Barbara in 2019, serving delicious plates from
pupusas to street tacos, garnachas, tamales, taquitos, and more! Everything on their menu
is gluten free.
Be part of our growing family!
Our amazing team is hiring for a cashier position. We’re very flexible with student schedules. Our team members are friendly, and we strive to provide great customer service. All current supervisors started out as cashiers.
Current Open Job: Cashier:
• Competitive pay! $17 per hour plus tips(with tips wage usually is $19 per hour)
• Thanksgiving and Christmas off
• Meal discounts
• Flexible scheduling
• Advancement potential
• Previous food/restaurant experience a plus but not needed
• Perform a variety of tasks in this fast-paced environment
• Duties include: providing great customer service, boxing takeout food orders, stocking supplies, handling cash and credit cards, refilling sauces and condiments, prepping food items for customer consumption.
Our location: 325 Rutherford Rd. in Goleta (near UCSB)
Two different shifts (if you could work any of the hours below, that would be great)
Wednesday: 5 PM – 8 PM
Thursday: 5 PM – 8 PM
Friday: 5 PM – 8 PM
Saturday: 4 PM – 8 PM
Sundays, Mondays & Tuesdays: Closed
You can pick up an application by visiting our location
We look forward having you on our team!
Please email resume and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you and hope to hear from you soon.
Learn more about Elubia's Kitchen:
Have a Question?
Contact us below